Saturday, April 11, 2015

#FillMyCalendar - Booking All of 2016 #Authors #publishers

I know how important it is for authors and publishers to work ahead. With that in mind, this week I'm booking for 2016 - get your dates now before they're full. I have my entire calendar open for dates (meaning not just first quarter, but you can begin signing up for the entire year) - when I'm full - I'm full.

It's easier to snag your spot(s) now and have to cancel than to not get them. Even if you're not sure what kind of spot you'd like to have, contact me and we can discuss options and dates. Also, if you have a release date and you want to be sure you’re promoted the Saturday or Sunday before you release, it’s a good idea to get those dates snagged now (there is a limit of 2 per day for releases and generally only on Saturday or Sunday unless I am also doing a review or interview, blog tour, etc).

allaboutabookreviews@gmail.com

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment