Thursday, April 2, 2015

#Weekend #Reads #Books #BookReviews #Authors #Publishers

So, Thursday is my weekend and I';ll be organizing a number of reviews to start sharing next week. Those who have been checking in to see what's going on, thank you so much. I know I'm starting a bit slow.

I've spoken to several other former and current book review bloggers and have decided that I may work with one or two publishers or tour companies as a host. However, bit by bit and little by little. I'm generally not one to dive in with both feet. I always need to test the water a bit.

The other advice is to be more genre specific. But, I like reading a bunch of things, so I'm hoping everyone will bear with me and browse what they like. You never know. You may even find something new that you thought you wouldn't like.

So, if you haven't - come join me on Twitter and G+ (Links on the sidebar and also in another previous post).

If all goes as planned, Monday evening will mark my first review posts. Since blogging is supposed to be fun - if it's Tuesday before I get one up, I won't beat myself up over it.

Have a great weekend. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment